Sunday, July 14, 2013

To Do List


No matter how far you are
    nothing can break us apart right now
    Don't stop your love
    my heart will always be with you 'till the end

    No matter how much rain and pain,
    no matter how much wear and tear you may have
    We are in this together, forever, I will always be there
    Everything's gonna be alright, nothing's gonna bother us right now
    The answer lies in nowhere but inside of our own hearts

    I want to be there for you
    when you need me near by your side
    (I will) always be there for you
    Love will shine on you

.........................................................................................................................................
Wasted 3 days at home, as I said , 3 days like years at home.
Workaholic XD
Besides reading, I should get to do something different!


Regular to do list of mine =.= Kinda bored.

Yesterday I've just got permission to drive again, wohoo <3 !
So I will be busy to catch up "how to drive" as it's quite sometime I didn't drive :(( Thanks Danial for encourage me to drive~
And finally got that spirit to start my WEIGHT LOSS plan. Today just done an hour jog with grandma's acoompany XDD (she's just walking around) and some sit ups. Felt great after exercise, and it does..a natural stress-relieving method :) 


It's Quaker's oatmeal and Anlene Chocolate flavour milk , my regular breakfast , after work out today :)

And great! I can resist food temptation when there's a bazaar market just IN FRONT of my house.Fine!!! I don't believe I can't do it, just watch and see, wakakaka!


My homescreen wall paper, fighto!


Simple and fabulous , nyum!
Just love home cook <3

I hope my diet plan would be a successful one, today is successful one, hope more great days coming! :))


#Miwa-Hikari E english version

No comments:

Post a Comment