Friday, July 12, 2013

By chance


Lalalala~

Morning sunshine crawl into my room and it's 10! 
Grrrrr, I'm so late for my exercise schedule :(
So demotivated to exercise, gimme me some pills !!! @#$%^@


Oh my,Imma start to do this!!!
I'm always believe --> Diet control  80% + exercise 20% actually helps in cut kilos.
It doesn't mean exercising is not useful , but it did raise your basal metabolic rate and control the food intake is much direct cut down calories! So...I should stop binge on sweet stuffs ><
She can cut off 27kg in 6 month, I can do it too! *fighto*

Okay, it was like  years after 3 day staying at home.Yeah,Im kinda workaholic =.=
Doing my forensic medicine revision at home


*bad handwriting =..=*

And so I've started to do regualr routine : do laundry , cook , study and dramas.
I've completed 2 series of "Criminal minds" , just <3 Matthew Gray Gubler & Thomas Gibson and... haha! All the crew rocks! 


From the 6th or 7th series, there's an episode talked about a man who's attracted to females with certain physical traits which sexually appealing to him. He may not seeing it but there's a similar pattern in those woman he had killed. "Blond , white, tall & left eye is little sloppy" (Of course , that's the script in the drama). So I searched some info about it and found it yeah, definitely right!

Read more here : 


Have you even notice, for example , me personally , like tall guy , sharp but not too narrow jaw , baby face and smiley eyes. And when I look up the guys I've attracted to , all of them were the same type!  *shock*




#By chance - J.R.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment