Thursday, July 18, 2013

She's so gone


8 days since I was at home :)
Home <3 Home.
Well, I did spent a quality time at home, besides accomplished my assignments for short period and completed my forensic medicine notes, started with my weight loss plan and I enjoyed couple books I bought with BB1M , it was like 2 month ago? ;)
That time, I used up almost RM200 BB1M to buy my stationaries and books.Most of them are motivational genre and mostly are in mandarin.Gonna polish my reading skills in mandarin cuz I didn't write or speak mandarin at home @.@ 
So, this is the book I was reading and still~~#tadaa !

It was saying, "Learn to love yourself - 32 notes to make you love yourself more"



The reason I bought this book, actually I was randomly choosing some books and found this one and its title attracts me , it says u gonna love urself more after reading this, sounds narcissist isn't it? T.T But it's actually motivates me to cherish myself and enjoy life --> being single.
It's nothing bad about single and I do envy if a couple being lovey dovey in front of me, BUT ,I can't simply fall in love with some random guy out there. And I have no intention to get into any serious relationship, YET.
I'll just be ready to be more better, more wonderful me, while the stupid prince charming who is still ost his direction come to me ,ugh, haha XD
What's so special about this book?
Well, I love this quote the most and keep me continue reading it till now :

For example, if you are student right now, fall in love with someone makes your result gets better, but if you just "crazy" about him/her , your result will be dropped from top to bottom.

Why this quote is so special?
Becuz I used to think that falling in love during studies is not my thingy and it makes me hard to concentrate.BUT this quote changes my opinion.It doesn't matter if you are a student or working, as long the love between you and him/her, makes you wanna putting effort for better future and built up your confidence, the girl/guy must be your Mr./Ms/ right !
If you've been dragged and so demotivated to do things and your life becomes miserable, you better choose leaving that person and lead a better, single life!
To choose a partner that makes you grow, in all ways, not to bring you down ;)

As the bible said , 
Proverbs 19:14 House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the Lord.


So whoever haven't marry yet, should put it into your prayer list and God will show the way ;)
But, at the same time, keep improving yourself ,get on new workout or read different kind of books and learn some magic or skills. Work in God and He will shine your way :)



Lunchie today <3

After heavy-load exercise, I'mma cook something god for my lunch : Spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce! (Y)
Lucky my workout enough to cover this heavy calorie meal XD


I have more spiritual books to read during the holiday! Thanks aunty for posted these awesome great books to gimme some spiritual input during sem break <3

Get ready to change ? :)

#Naomi Scott : She's so gone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DQGUfuAIHI

No comments:

Post a Comment