Friday, July 12, 2013

Keep holding on



Happy sem break folks!
Time flies and it comes to an end for my semester 8.
That's the end of my year 4 , out of 5 medical student years.

I'm more emotional about this as I was thought the time passing slowly in my life and hate this feeling : to grow up.
It may sounds immature though, but unfortunately, I feel sad and something I couldn't apprehend easily.I dislike almost everything in the place where I've studied for 4 years now.But I'm kinda miss the place.


The time is ticking.Maybe my classmates doesn't feel what I feel. But that place, taught me many lessons.Tough ones.Especially in people.I'm still learning.But I will , one day, move on.
Maybe I'll laugh when I recalled those memories.


So,I've ended my forensic medicine posting as well as my year 4. And the first thing I need to do after exam was packing my stuff and ready to heading home.And yeah, now I'm home.Although the situation doesn't change but home is always the warmest place when your heart goes cold.

Soon (2 weeks later), I will be starting my clinical attachment in Hospital Sultan Ismail. I'm lil worried , excited and... nervous? Haha! It's my first time doing attachment in another hospital and I m doing alone ,so kinda freak out.But hey , it's not me alone :) There's people same as me , just to make sure I'll study well before it's too late @.@

2 weeks break for me isn't enough to ready those notes and many books need to read(as usual). As far i could do is revision on my forensic notes. Gosh, kinda workaholic isn't it? XD
Well, I can't just do nothing for whole day without touching books / notes =.=

*KEEP HOLDING ON*
I talk to myself
Sometimes you need some advice to yourself, to remind yourself 
not to drown with emotions and burdens.
I knew clinical attachment of mine doesn't go smoothly as I thought.
And recently , emotions get hurt easily.
Yeah,I' m sensitive. I hope I'm not.But that makes me unique.
I 'm positive with that :p


With assistant monitor 's job, need to work with bunches of so called "adult" which like to follow their own brain , exhausted.
Bothersome clinical attachment application , exhausted.
Emotions get hurt , exhausted.


But I tell myself : Keep holding on.
No one cares when you get hurt , when you got lost.
Only He can sees you.
So , pray and keep holding on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment