Saturday, January 10, 2015

Unlock 2015 : 365 days, 365 chapters of life

365 days , 365 chapters of life.Write a good one , when u can.

-------------------------------

It's already 11 days gone in year 2015. Finally one good news in this month : got the date for my SPA interview!!! Praise the Lord and bless Prof T dat being helpful to contacted his friend( some saying) ...

Maybe it sound unfair but still me and batchmates waited too LONGGGGGG for this.It's already 4 month rotten at home and growing mushroom on my head ady LOL I barely recalled and I need to drill my brain extra effort to restart the engine again -..-

I had my convocation last December , on 6.Thanks to studygroup mate, ms.F took my MMC letter for me.Although the posmen mispost my letter and ended up I have to send my KKM letter by myself after the interview later on (which is next week!!)

I left 2 days more before sending letter to KKM...Im not sure what holds me back to send and fill up the section "hospital u choose for HOship"...but I have been thinking about it's my last chance to get far away from family.

Dont get me wrong @.@ I do love my family.Some blogposts may some are negatives  but I still love them. Financial constraint does disturb a bit , but still things changed.

When getting to know you are the cause of your parents suffering and my brother still hesitates to further study, the heavy burden is on your shoulder and feel responsible bout it.Its not like Im in poverty but somehow, I want to relieve the burden on their shoulders.

But why away from family? I wanna be financially independant, I wanna stand on my own foot, I wanna move forward, I dont want protection under wings of parents.(idiot! HAHAHA XD)

2015, I'm 25 (actually I just had my birthday last 2 month :p)

It's a 1/4 of century already.

My resolutions for this year are :

1.Pray for world peace
2.Stay healthy &safe
3.Be a good doctor for service & for community
4.Saving money habit & spend wisely
5.Do more charity
6.Keep lose weight -lose 5kg ady XD
7.Complete reading bible
8.Found dat person makes me "boom clap" XD
9.Join church activities/do motivational activities
11.Less drinking - I usually drink only occasions : Christmas and Gawai.
12.Travelling to a lot of places
13.Continue the reading habit
14.Be a better person

Something changed on my usual resolution list : from studying --> working and finally I unlock my heart as well :)

To someone who's gonna be owner of my heart, please take good care of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment