Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015

Memories of 2014 : Locked.

Either it's beautiful  ones...or ugly ones.

I'm blessed with kind people around me.My church friends, my ex roomates etc...loved by them, it's my pleasure :)

Done my Professional exam 2,  on mid  august 2014.Stayed over for one week plus and I left the place, the place makes me love-hate.

Rotting at home , besides eating, sleeping , reading...I do nothing.I work part time in pharmacy and revise medications as well.I quickly get bored with that LOL...seriously meeting people and prescribing medicine in pharmacy is boring @.@

So many people chooses to see pharmacist first than doctors.....why is that so?

Do "Doctor" word sounds scary? Like Death Lord putting death sentence if someone just getting a simple fever? We, I mean , me, I dont like either.Maybe some doctors I met so far, their approach kinda...inhuman?

I ll try my best to be a good dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment